Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Who wold have thought that a simple rope can be so crafty! Make DIY rope projects to bring nautical and modern feel to home with baskets, macrame planters..
- DIY Pom Pom Rug.
- Easy, Cheap DIY Large Rug
- Get an unfinished wood dresser. Wipe on some Pitch Black Gel Stain with a rag. Let Dry. Done. (Lang 5-Drawer Chest | Crate & Barrel)
- Farmhouse Baskets & Bins Under $50 – Looking for pretty ways to get organized? Check out these Farmhouse Baskets & Bins Under $50 from My Creative Days.
- baskets on the wall. would be great for a closet for my purses, scarves.
- Vintage Industrial Chic fruit and veggies baskets!! I could find so many places to put this.
- OMG! Why didnt I think of this! Make baskets out of cardboard boxes and twine.
- Stenciled Rug
- Magic Nuudles to make a kitchen for the doll house! sink, fridge and oven! even the rug is made with a biodegradable Magic Nuudles product called CornStruction Paper
- Fabric rug materials
- Woodland Nursery decor Girl baby bear rug by ClaraLoo