Photo via: itsgreattobehome.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is such an easy way to make a DIY stroller handle extender with PVC pipe! Works for strollers with padded handles and umbrella strollers with hard handles!
- PVC Pipes are very versatile, not too expensive and easy to pack around and store. Perhaps thats why they are so popular. Heres a list of 20 great ways
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – DIY Rustic Entryway Coat Rack – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts! PLEASE, if you are doing this project, see the site for full instructions.
- Right Angle Braces – Wood Mag Tip of the Day For each pair, start with a 12″ square of 3⁄4″ Baltic-birch plywood and cut it in half diagonally. Then cut notches for the clamps, above. You can vary sizes to suit larger or smaller projects. The braces help with more than glue-ups. Clamp a pair to a chest, above, to support the lid as you install hinges.
- DIY Double Chair Bench with Table Free Plans Instructions – Outdoor Patio Furniture Ideas Instructions
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a
- 1,151 Likes, 58 Comments – OneBrownBear (@onebrownbear) on Instagram: “When you dont want your kids to play with your dollhouse… Just ensure they have their own 😳😹🏠❤️…”
- Make your bed … literally! With our handy diagram, youll have everything you need to build your own custom, reclaimed wood platform bed.
- 1 for sure i changed my mind again i would like to do this and have at my house i would need nails, hammer , saw to cut, and a measurment thingy