Photo via: fabdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If your piano is old and can no longer be used for playing, what can you do with it? Instead of just throwing it away, you can repurpose it as creative furniture for home decoration. Here are some Creative Old Piano Repurposing Ideas which may inspire you. Use your creativity and try one of them.
- DIY Raised Copper Pipe Pot Plant Stand
- DIY | hanging plant shelf @burkatron
- Speedy Roller Cleaner: The Rejuv-a-Roller is so easy to use that we don’t mind cleaning roller covers. Instead of buying cheap roller covers and throwing them away, we can buy top-quality covers and reuse them. Here’s how it works: Slip the roller cover into the tube and plug the end. Then connect the hose to a faucet and turn on the water. When the water runs clear from the bottom holes, the roller is clean. If you own a roller spinner, you can speed up drying and fluff the roller nap by giving
- Potted plant and hanging basket garden ideas. With easy to follow watering and fertilizing schedule to take your blooms from spring through fall.
- DIY:: Bow From Old T-shirt !
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a
- Can you believe this Metallic Rope Throw Basket used to be a cheap dollar store laundry basket? This is such a fun and easy DIY project!
- Who wold have thought that a simple rope can be so crafty! Make DIY rope projects to bring nautical and modern feel to home with baskets, macrame planters..
- DIY Wooden Stenciled Doormat – Made from 2×2 and sisal rope. I love the way you can personalize it with any graphic!
- Sisal rope Trash Can | Waste bin | Upgrade | Rustic | Easy cheap fast DIY | Poubelle | Salle de bain | Home Decor
- Instead of screen use metal lace instead