Photo via: turnedtodesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy ottomans from $8 ikea tables – definitely doing this!!!
- DIY Nesting Coffee Tables – Ikea Hack – Classy Clutter
- Matériel : – Etagère Ikea KALLAX – Porte et Double Porte Ikea KALLAX – Contre plaqué de 10 mm – Pieds récupérés sur 2 tables GIFI à 8€ lunité. – Vernis Cu
- ikea legs + hollow core door? Lots of uses for old doors: temporary party tables, craft tables, work tops in basement with saw horses.
- Do you have a DIY furniture project that is cracking? From coffee tables to cutting boards, seasonal changes can cause wood to crack. Im sharing building tips about how to prevent your wood furniture from cracking.
- The imagination shown on this site blew me away. Great ideas for kids rooms (heck, I wouldnt mind having some of these things in my room!)
- These 10 FABULOUS IKEA hacks show you exactly how to customize IKEA furniture. Take basic furniture from blah to beautiful with these awesome DIY tutorials!
- I must make this set. Dont have dolls but I want the furniture! Doll DIY: How to Make Modern Miniatures from Ikea Bowls
- $8 Goodwill coffee table turned into this adorable bench! So easy & so smart! Great idea with simple how to instructions.
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- Shoe cabinet organizer from Ikea.
- How to turn IKEA industrial — from a cheap shelf to a beautiful wood and metal industrial style shelf Real Happy Space on /Remodelaholic/