Photo via: turnedtodesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy ottomans from $8 ikea tables. Heck yes!
- DIY Nesting Coffee Tables – Ikea Hack – Classy Clutter
- Matériel : – Etagère Ikea KALLAX – Porte et Double Porte Ikea KALLAX – Contre plaqué de 10 mm – Pieds récupérés sur 2 tables GIFI à 8€ lunité. – Vernis Cu
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts! PLEASE, if you are doing this project, see the site for full instructions.
- I must make this set. Dont have dolls but I want the furniture! Doll DIY: How to Make Modern Miniatures from Ikea Bowls
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- DIY Plush Headboard! Totally doing this!
- ikea legs + hollow core door? Lots of uses for old doors: temporary party tables, craft tables, work tops in basement with saw horses.
- $8 Goodwill coffee table turned into this adorable bench! So easy & so smart! Great idea with simple how to instructions.
- In interior design the ceiling is considered the 5th wall – so go ahead and paint it! See inspiration room photos and follow these 8 color tips.
- Suspended shelves – Carnets parisiens 2 planches de chêne de 20×50 2 gonds pour laccrocher au mur ou plafond (crochet vissé 5mmx60mm) mèche diam 8 pour le mur et 2 pour le bois, des perles prevoir 2 longueurs de ficelle de 3 fois la hauteur finie
- Do you have a DIY furniture project that is cracking? From coffee tables to cutting boards, seasonal changes can cause wood to crack. Im sharing building tips about how to prevent your wood furniture from cracking.