Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- photo wall by Lola Bs, via Flickr *Perfect wall color and lovely display!
- Image 13 of 22 from gallery of Photographer’s Loft / Desai Chia Architecture. Photograph by Paul Warchol Photography
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- DIY Wooden Coffee Table, a lifestyle post from the blog A Beautiful Mess, written by Elsie Larson &emma on Bloglovin’
- 12 Unique Ways To Create a Photo Wall Display!
- Completed in 2015 in Greater London, United Kingdom. Images by Studio Alexander Fehre. Move out of the City of London? Not if you apply the concept of bespoke tailoring to where you live. A flat only 15 minutes from Tower Bridge has…
- Who lives here A professional woman Location Notting Hill, London Property An apartment on the top two floors of a Victorian building Designer Kia Sunda of Kia Designs Size 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom White, handleless units create a sleek, streamlined feel in the kitchen. ‘The owner loves to cook and was spending a lot on appliances, so I trimmed costs by designing the kitchen and getting the builder to install it,’ says Kia. The tubular extractor looks beautifully space age.
- A black wicker pendant and bamboo peacock chair create a striking focal point and add drama to this small-space dining room. | Photographer: Alex Lukey | Designer: Sabrina Albanese
- Intimate and Natural Couples Portraits in Iceland | Charis Rowland Photography
- DIY Modern Plank Wall by Bigger Than The Three Of Us
- DIY Barn Doors are all the craze these days and boy do I LOVE them!! I have ideas for barn doors all over my house!!! I started by making a 4′ x 1.5′ barn door for my family room wall with super high ceilings! The entire cost for the wood was only $6.40 and only …
- See this Instagram photo by @downdixieroad • gallery wall above couch boho barnwood farmhouse DIY reclaimed wood decor windmill blade repurposed ladder farmhouse chic rustic