Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Storage in a narrow space like a hallway. Ikea shoe organizers (Trones) stacked. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- How to make a door into a corner shelf. This is great, could get the door from Re-user in Gainesville. For the TV room
- Slide out pantry shelves- this is great because you can reach the items on the back of the shelf, great way to organize stuff in kitchen
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Old door cut in half and turned into a corner shelf.
- Learn how to turn an old door into a corner door shelf! Great way to reuse an old door and decorate that empty corner. A Great DIY! Corner Shelf maximizes
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- Use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Royal Design Studio stencils to decorate hardcover books for glam DIY bookcovers – Stencils from www.royaldesignstudio.com
- homemade shutter corner shelf
- Corner Shelf Made of Plywood.
- Rustic crate corner shelf unit
- Pallet corner Shelf