Photo via: nimidesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love how cheap it is to print out a BIG print from Staples and mount on foam board! I have to try this.
- cute and easy up-cycled DIY mood lighting from old cans
- A DIY stenciled cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- DIY Fabric Covered Bulletin Board from a thrift store drawer
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Bring the beach to your backyard with this surf board inspired Adirondack Chair for you little one! Features a lower seat, some extra styling, wide armrests, the surf board Adirondack chair is the coolest kids outdoor chair on the deck!
- Kids will love this activity! Make DIY Sidewalk Foam Paint, perfect summer boredom buster for the kids!
- Dart board cabinet made from recycled pallet wood.
- Make a set of attractive wooden wall sconces from a single board. Then add LED candles, plants, or other decorations.
- Tealight Wall Art made from an old salvaged board and old spoons
- Help set the mood of your new life together with this elegant wall art that looks superb when hung over your bed.
- Whether you need more light or just attempting to create a cozy look for your home, string lights would be the prettiest way to do it. Hang string lights on walls, ceilings, fill a jar with it, a million creative ways for instant cozy mood in your home! Here is a collection of our favorite string li
- Easy Cardboard Pin Board | 5 DIY Desk Decors for Your Home Office | Ann Le Style