Photo via: paperfolk.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Refresh your desk for spring with this diy floral mouse pad. All you need is your favorite fabric and a few inexpensive supplies!
- How to build a DIY Bar Cart – Free Woodworking Plans – HandmadeHaven
- DIY Bar Cart! How to build a bar cart for less than $50. Click for the free build plans! Rustic Bar Cart. Wine Bar Cart.
- Dining Room Refresh
- Looking for some DIY spray painting ideas? Easily upcycle outdoor metal accessories using spray paint. The transformations can be pretty surprising and beautiful!
- Add some rustic charm to your outdoor space with these junk flower metal garden ornaments. DIY patio decor from old metal and spare parts.
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- This might be one of the greatest repurposes of all time! Junk filing cabinet turned classy grill cart! Find the instructions here: http://www.curbly.com/users/chrisjob/posts/11145-make-a-rolling-kitchen-cart-from-an-old-filing-cabinet (Photo and repurpose by Debra Elliot)
- PROMOTION: Buy 4 or more Patterns – Save 20% (Patterns have to be added to cart and Purchased together, discount will apply automatically)
- homeroad: IKEA Cart Re-Make
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.