Photo via: sincerelysarad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- Speedy Roller Cleaner: The Rejuv-a-Roller is so easy to use that we don’t mind cleaning roller covers. Instead of buying cheap roller covers and throwing them away, we can buy top-quality covers and reuse them. Here’s how it works: Slip the roller cover into the tube and plug the end. Then connect the hose to a faucet and turn on the water. When the water runs clear from the bottom holes, the roller is clean. If you own a roller spinner, you can speed up drying and fluff the roller nap by giving
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from home depot, a great step by step tutorial on how to build this farmhouse bench.
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- What color to paint your furniture? (25 DIY Projects) – I love color!
- We show you how to complete a DIY Bathroom Makeover for Under $100 for a builder grade bathroom using paint, trim and some elbow grease.
- DIY Home Decor: How To Paint a Faux Concrete Wall Finish — Color Therapy
- DIY. How to build a plank table. How to build a farmhouse table. How to get a weathered wood finish with paint and stain.