Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Shoe Cabinet – Hidden Storage – Woodworking plans
- Use a large basket as a hamper in the bathroom for easy access to dirty clothes, etc. Click through for more tips and a before and after minimal modern bathroom makeover.
- 20 Transformative DIY Living Room Projects | Check out these great DIY living room ideas for inspiration for transforming your living room.
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- DIY antique window cabinet- See how to make this super easy antique window cabinet. Great for bathroom storage or any room in your home!
- Get easy to understand and easy to use woodworking plans for lots of small projects. Do it yourself DIY crafts can be so rewarding!
- DIY Canned Food Organizer Tutorial – Classy Clutter
- Gather inspiration for your next woodworking project and check out these 10 easy ways to build your own TV stand.
- Dollhouse fireplace mantle by repurposing an old ornate picture frame; doll house home decor made easy! Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- We have thousands of woodworking plans that are easy to understand and easy to use. Making do it yourself DIY craft projects can be so rewarding.
- DIY cinder block TV cabinet. Put wheels under basket as drawers for DVDs etc. No nails or hammers necessary. All this for under $60! Design by Maiko Nagao.