Photo via: elegantweddinginvites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.
- Transform bowls into DIY candlesticks with these Thrift Store DIY Candle Holders! These upcycled candlesticks are a great decorative item for your living room!
- DIY Wedding – Great Gatsby Decor Ideas + Inspiration | Arts and Classy
- Creative Frame Decoration Ideas For Your House (13)
- If your piano is old and can no longer be used for playing, what can you do with it? Instead of just throwing it away, you can repurpose it as creative furniture for home decoration. Here are some Creative Old Piano Repurposing Ideas which may inspire you. Use your creativity and try one of them.
- New Ideas of Interior Decoration to Decor Your Home for Festive Season @ https://goo.gl/Yd5szM
- Welcome to my new blog Vintage Wedding Ideas. I hope you like it- I would love feedback and…
- 2. Colorful Blooms – 10 Lovely Wedding Headpiece Ideas to Make You a Beautiful Bride … → Wedding Shades
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- Planning a rustic or whimsical-inspired wedding? Check out this Craspedia wedding flower inspiration for ways to add this quirky flower to your decor. ahandcraftedwedding.com
- DIY rustic chic pallet collage. Wedding collage. Kendra Denault Photography
- Saltwash candlestick holders ~ saltwater_salvage_designs