Photo via: inspiredbythis.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- Jindie Nails – Breakfast at Tiffanys Cousins, a pretty turquoise blue with gold, silver and burgundy glitter.
- Mason Jar Idea all my craft stuff like glitter, google eyes, buttons and safety pins will be going in here!!!!
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./
- No boughs of holly here, but our Deck the Halls Wreath is so colorful, fun, and festive, youll never miss them! In fact, this is one wreath thats overflowing with a generous abundance of bright, glitter-sprinkled shatterproof ornaments. So you can deck the party with this wreath without a worry. Also in the mix are rich life-like greenery, red berries, and fanciful pinecones. Carefully constructed for seasons of colorful presentations. A holiday wreath covered with an abundance of colorful, shatterproof ornaments Each ornament is painted in festive holiday colors and sprinkled with glitter Wire frame ensures ornaments stay in place and your wreath holds its shape 4-1/2 center opening
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- diy glittered tealight holders for wedding decoration ideas
- DIY coffee table project- Fancy lattice and a sheet of plywood on top.
- Home Ideas , DIY Wood Pallet – 20 Creative Furniture Idea : With temperpedic pads On Wood Pallets////for patio!! corner seating
- DIY Household Projects! How to Paint a Faucet!
- DIY~ Folded money box- cute way to give someone money for a gift and maybe a treat inside?