Photo via: totalbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Fabric Covered Bulletin Board from a thrift store drawer
- Pegboard Organization and Display- Make your own giant pegboard to store office supplies, craft supplies, or cleaning supplies.
- A perfectly organized art station for kids- great way to organized art supplies for easy set up and clean up of art or craft projects from toddler to elementary schoool age
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- Turn an Ikea Expedit Shelving Unit into a Storage Bench . See more details
- DIY craft desk tutorial or makes a great homework station with tons of storage and workspace!
- 3 Strategies for Updating Thrift Store Finds! More
- Transform bowls into DIY candlesticks with these Thrift Store DIY Candle Holders! These upcycled candlesticks are a great decorative item for your living room!
- Update a thrift store footstool using jute twine….an easy DIY project for anyone who loves a rustic look.
- drawer has been outfitted with pegboard inserts. The boards can be sized to fit existing drawers and the pegs can be adjusted to secure stacks of bowls and plates. Store dishes in low drawers — near the sink or dishwasher.