Photo via: magentaandlime.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- old bottles for bracelets (For Giving Works artisan jewelry) I do this, with a different bottle for different color families. It makes it so much easier to find what might look best with an outfit.
- I really want to make my own headboard. This gives some good DIY instructions.
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- How to Paint Tile in 3 Easy Steps! NO SANDING REQUIRED! Before and After DIY Painted Fireplace Makeover! www.settingforfour.com
- I must make this set. Dont have dolls but I want the furniture! Doll DIY: How to Make Modern Miniatures from Ikea Bowls
- I like this idea but with buying butcher block ikea counter as the table on a different base, one that seems more stable
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts! PLEASE, if you are doing this project, see the site for full instructions.
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…
- Do you love the look of plank walls, but don’t want to commit or can’t install in your rental? Check out this awesome tutorial – the rental-friendly solution for plank walls. The best part? It only cost $8.00!!
- Lighten Your Hair Naturally for Summer with These Great Homemade Recipes Everyone wants lighter hair in summer. Well, maybe not everyone but most people do prefer a lighter look for the warmer months. If you tend to want to highlight your hair during the summer but prefer to steer…