Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A perfectly organized art station for kids- great way to organized art supplies for easy set up and clean up of art or craft projects from toddler to elementary schoool age
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from home depot, a great step by step tutorial on how to build this farmhouse bench.
- This DIY double desk starts with Ikea Akurum cabinets and adds a gorgeous dark stained plank top and DIY copper pulls for the perfect rustic workspace!
- Custom Kreg Jig Work Station!! This makes pocket holes a lot easier with a bigger surface as well as keeping all the Kreg products together! @kregjig pocketholes woodworking Rusticgrove DreamDesignBuild kregjig kreg
- DIY Dog Food Station with Storage: DIY Dog Food Station with Storage underneath! Here is a free plan for you.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- DIY Craft Desk. I would love to do this for my daughter, but with a hinged top that can be used like an easel.
- DIY Funny Functional Storage or Craft Supplies from a $9.50 Thrift Store Drawer . More
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Craft Desk. How To Make a Craft Table. DIY Craft Table diy crafts crafttable
- My giant chest of drawers from Gillian might look great in a similar paint scheme. With another, classier antique coming to join the furniture family, the dresser and desk have some work to do in order to fit in, both physically and visually.
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.