Photo via: zincdoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Table; two $15 Walmart bookshelves and sheet of cabinet grade plywood… I WILL do this!
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Cool DIY repurposed wood pallet made into a coffee table with a glass top and a place to display items…
- Use this simple trick to cover up a scratched, peeling coffee table top and add instant style to your living room with a DIY barn wood top coffee table.
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Ana White | Build a 2×4 Outdoor Coffee Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Top 38 Astonishing DIY Vintage Decor Ideas To Get You Inspired. Cut an old door in three pieces to make this coffee table.
- Make a Live Edge Stump Coffee Table with Bark and Painted Top.
- Very cool table idea! Might be better with a piece of glass on top of the letters.
- DIY Rustic X coffee table – build it in an afternoon! (Beginner project)
- DIY console table out of 2x4s. Another project on my list!