Photo via: ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Spray Painting Door Knobs | How to Paint Door Knobs | update brass door hardware with spray paint. Easy DIY home updates. Step by step instructions on Todays Creative Life
- Do you love the farmhouse look, but lack a large budget for decorating? For less than $20, you can build this rustic farmhouse bench DIY style. Step-by-step pla…
- You wont believe the before of this amazing budget bathroom makeover using an Ikea Godmorgon vanity, Goodwill find mirror and vinyl stickers on the tiles – Cuckoo4Design
- DIY Wooden Coffee Table, a lifestyle post from the blog A Beautiful Mess, written by Elsie Larson &emma on Bloglovin’
- I love love love these paint colors for a bathroom! Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams
- This bathroom renovation is going to be amazing. The black and white tile in this room is so clean and modern! There are some great tips for tiling in this post, too. This One Room Challenge makeover is going to be absolutely amazing.
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- If youre no big fan of salad-in-a-bag (or even if you are) and want a healthier, homemade alternative, there are plenty of ways to store lettuce for days—even weeks at a time, but this tip from the folks at Generation X Finance isnt just how to store lettuce, but how to keep a whole, seasoned, tasty salad fresh in the fridge for a whole week, ready to portion out whenever you get hungry.
- DIY:: This is an AWESOME tutorial on how to make cabinet storage for the sliver of space next to the fridge!
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- Inspiration for your own magical mini garden, a lifestyle post from the blog CHAPTER FRIDAY, written by Yara Michels on Bloglovin’