Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a
- DIY Hair Bow
- DIY:: Budget Bathroom Updates | Love this Post ! by View From The Fridge
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- DIY Cinder Block Computer Desk made by my lovely fiancé …its a great sturdy desk we ordered a red mouse and that gives it an extra pop !
- DIY 28 New Fabulous Vintage Farmhouse Furniture Makeovers For Your Home ! I want to make them All !
- 10 Amazing Farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas ! 10 inspirational projects to round up the mess and clutter in your home and exude that signature farmhouse style! farmhouse style, farmhouse organization, farmhouse decor farmhouse diy, farmhouse round up
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- Add some rustic charm to your outdoor space with these junk flower metal garden ornaments. DIY patio decor from old metal and spare parts.
- Door, PalletDesk, RecyclingWoodPallets Office desk from an old door and pallets. Very easy! DIY
- cute and easy up-cycled DIY mood lighting from old cans