Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- Let me show you How to Recover a Dining Room Chair with this simple tutorial. No special tools or skills required! You can make a huge difference in your home with this easy seat cover DIY project! via @jencarrollva
- Industrial Pipes and Wooden Shelves are the perfect marriage when it comes to Farmhouse Shelving. When you visit Cherished Bliss you will find the DIY so you too can build these Industrial Shelves. I am sure these would look pretty fabulous in your Farmhouse Bathroom or just about any other room in your home. Enjoy!
- Boxed cushion DIY – you can use these steps to make any boxed cushion, even if it’s not for your furry friend. Think window seat, desk chair or even revamping a sofa by adding new cushions in a contrasting fabric!
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts! PLEASE, if you are doing this project, see the site for full instructions.
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.
- Learn how to make an arm knit blanket! Easy tutorial of a basic arm knit blanket. This cozy arm knit blanket will be a great addition to any home!
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- How to make the DUKTIG play kitchen prettier with a little paint and creativity! This navy and gold kitchen would look great in any room!
- http://www.theruggedrooster.com/farmhouse-shutters/ , Make These Super Easy DIY, Shutters From Scratch, Tutorial, Distressing and Painting, Learn How To make EASY DIY Shutters, farmhouse Shutters, From Scrap or Pallets, Get the Farmhouse Look in Under 30 minutes