Photo via: marymakesgood.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Crystals | How to Make Geodes | DIY Faux Crystals | DIY Faux Gemstones | DIY Faux Geode | DIY Faux Gems | DIY Crystals | DIY Geode via @rainonatinroof
- DIY: How to Build a Cooler Stand – this is an excellent tutorial and a great way to dress up a cooler. Blogger (Jenny) shows show to build this Ana White design – via Birds and Soap
- You can transform anything in to unique shabby chic gems. Water slide decals work the same way as nail decals (these are not stickers). They can be applied to any smooth surface. Furniture, boxes, mirrors, candles, soaps, jars etc. | eBay!
- Ingredients: 1 cup sand mixed with 1/2 tbsp cornstarch. Add 1 tbsp dish soap and water as needed (add food coloring if youd like) let dry for 2 hrs
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- 50 DIY – Home Furniture Projects – DIY Ideas 4 Home
- Cool DIY repurposed wood pallet made into a coffee table with a glass top and a place to display items…
- 22 Easy and Fun DIY Outdoor Furniture Ideas
- DIY Plantation Shutters
- DIY built-in. Total project $250. Ikea BILLY bookcases and add some molding. You can paint the backs in any fun color.
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from home depot, a great step by step tutorial on how to build this farmhouse bench.
- DIY Toddler bed Part 1