Photo via: i.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why is it that most home decor items can’t be both functional AND stylish?Shouldn’t someone have figured this out by now? Is there a solid reason why air conditioning units, pool equipment, and other operational equipment for your home are so, uh….
- Well, actually that should be singular. As in…its the pit. But we dont judge around here….not for spelin or gramerr;[! or cheesy jokes. Moving on. We showed you yesterday how we planned for our fire pit. It is the first big step in our backyard. Others…like a future pool will require a…
- Moroccan style Laterns. LOVE the tiles on the stairs
- sandstone paver patio | … Patios | Flagstone Walkways | Steps Stairs Pavers | Sandstone Slabs
- If you live in a two-story house, stairs are inevitable
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- See this Instagram photo by @downdixieroad • gallery wall above couch boho barnwood farmhouse DIY reclaimed wood decor windmill blade repurposed ladder farmhouse chic rustic
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- The modular doll’s house (above) comes in one big box, but you can fit the rooms together in many different ways to create the perfect doll’s house.
- Kari: I LOVE the extra mantle above the fireplace – wouldnt that look nice in your new house?
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- Right Angle Braces – Wood Mag Tip of the Day For each pair, start with a 12″ square of 3⁄4″ Baltic-birch plywood and cut it in half diagonally. Then cut notches for the clamps, above. You can vary sizes to suit larger or smaller projects. The braces help with more than glue-ups. Clamp a pair to a chest, above, to support the lid as you install hinges.