Photo via: dearlillieblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A former Fixer Upper client reveals what it’s really like to have Chip and Joanna Gaines renovate your home. Here, the dining room table is farmhouse beautiful!
- Let me show you How to Recover a Dining Room Chair with this simple tutorial. No special tools or skills required! You can make a huge difference in your home with this easy seat cover DIY project! via @jencarrollva
- Benjamin Moore Gray Owl (half tint) – Cozy.Cottage.Cute.: New Living Room / Dining Room Paint Colour
- Over year ago I wrote a post about how I wanted to add a big wall of shelving to our dining room. And for over a year, I’ve been patiently waiting for it to happen. That sentence itself is ironic, because even though I like to think that I’m a patient person, in many cases… Read more
- Perfect for a guest room. Desk, living, dining and bed.
- Learn how to build an easy DIY Farmhouse Bench – perfect for saving space in a small dining room! Details at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Acute Designs: Ikea Hack – Dining Room Table
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- Christmas Farmhouse Dining Room Space, DIY Ana White harvest Table, Rustic Farmhouse Table www.theruggedrooster.com
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Best DIY Projects: DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.