Photo via: gorodrukodeliya.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Decoupage Fabric Over Painted Wood
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./
- DIY Essential Oil Candle!
- Seashell candle centerpiece ocean under the sea Hawaii luau
- Create these amazing and beautiful outdoor terra cotta candle holders in 3 simple steps with pots! outdoorliving patiopaint decoart via www.uncommondesignsonline.com
- Easy-to-make autumn decor made by wrapping parts of a sweater around a glass candle holder and adding an oak leaf.
- Transform bowls into DIY candlesticks with these Thrift Store DIY Candle Holders! These upcycled candlesticks are a great decorative item for your living room!
- candle centerpieces
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- Forget candles. These creative lighting ideas are a cheap and easy way to get your backyard beautiful for summer entertaining.
- summer candles….
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?