Photo via: takethemameal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- And it only takes 30 minutes!
- Better than Paint Stripper/DIY Paint Stripper. Let Easy Off sit with Saran Wrap for at least 30 minutes. Then Scrape off. Super cheap and affordable. Ive tested it against name brand paint stripper, and I highly recommend this instead. Use gloves 🙂
- Curtain rods are so expensive – especially if you have large windows! This post will walk you through exactly how to make your own gorgeous, modern DIY conduit curtain rods for less than $30 for two giant windows!
- http://www.theruggedrooster.com/farmhouse-shutters/ , Make These Super Easy DIY, Shutters From Scratch, Tutorial, Distressing and Painting, Learn How To make EASY DIY Shutters, farmhouse Shutters, From Scrap or Pallets, Get the Farmhouse Look in Under 30 minutes
- Build this DIY farmhouse table for less than $100 and wow your friends and family. Youll be hosting all of the familys parties from here on out!
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …
- Do you love the farmhouse look, but lack a large budget for decorating? For less than $20, you can build this rustic farmhouse bench DIY style. Step-by-step pla…
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Build cedar planters for less than $20! Free easy step by step plans from Ana-White.com
- Man, oh man is fall! As if the mass amount of pumpkin pictures on Instagram didn’t let you know that already though, right? After this past weekend of grey skies, it was time to bring out the candles. But of course I had to add my own crafty flair to them! In less than a…
- ***THIS IS FOR A SET OF 2 Glass Hobnail Wall Decor…. Please allow 2 weeks for completion prior to shipping. ****Flowers are not included**** New Rustic Country Wall Decor made of Knotty Pine. 2 Beautiful large Hobnail jars in your choice of turquoise or clear. Please select your color from the pull down menu. Boards can be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout… Each jar is hung from rusty wire and heavy jute. Boards pictured have been painte…