Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Broke Girls Guide to Designer Decor-great tips to save money when decorating your home!
- A Do it Yourself blog full of budget friendly decorating and craft ideas. Side by side, well DIY our way to a happy, delightful home!
- Beginners Guide to Grilling | How to Grill | Easy Grilling | Grilling Tips | Grilling How-To | Lessons on Grilling | How to BBQ | How to Grill Meat | How to Grill Seafood | How to Grill Vegetables | Grilling Vegetables | Grilling Seafood | Easy Grill Recipe | Grilling with Tin Foil | Charcoal Grilling | How to Clean a Grill | Cleaning a Grill |
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Even if your lease ends in 6 months, theres still no excuse to live in a space you dont love. Heres how to decorate a rental to make it feel like home.
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – Build Handmade Shutters – Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- How To Decorate Any Room In Your Home!
- nice 99 DIY Apartement Decorating Ideas on a Budget http://www.99architecture.com/2017/03/10/99-diy-apartement-decorating-ideas-budget/
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – DIY Rustic Entryway Coat Rack – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry