Photo via: lollyjane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- DIY Teen Room Decor Ideas for Girls | Whimsical Canopy Tent Reading Nook | Cool Bedroom Decor, Wall Art & Signs, Crafts, Bedding, Fun Do It Yourself Projects and Room Ideas for Small Spaces http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-teen-bedroom-ideas-girls
- The paint on this dresser was coming off so I decided to strip it and stain it! A dresser makeover without paint from mycreativedays.com.
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- DIY Decorations for Girls Room – Take The Stage | Girls Bedroom Decor Ideas | Click for Tutorial
- the molding on the wall adds so much to this room – love it. I need to do this in my room! Already have basically with lamps—move this project up the to do list
- Could totally make this work in our small laundry room closet! is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Home Decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- Does your teenager feel trapped in a childs room? Time for an update in room decor. Discover some cute teen bedroom ideas for the frugal DIYer HERE.
- Chippy Teal Dresser at Create Inspire — I like the idea of painting over the place for the mirror (or the mirror!) with chalkboard paint.
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- I’ve been in the middle of a never-ending laundry room makeover. And I’m staring down the face of a new nursery and office makeovers as well, so I have a little bit of room makeover on the brain. Once upon a time I would start by picking out a paint color for the room and …