Photo via: ikeahackers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fall burlap wreath with sunflowers
- The best thing about a burlap wreath is that it can adorn your home throughout the year – it never goes out of style! If you don’t have money to remodel your entryway, don’t fret.
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Lets celebrate fall ! Decorate your home with leaves, pumpkins and candles for cozy fall look! Or you can make nice wreath for your doors and entry way!
- DIY Burlap Curtains | must make!!!! Rustic home, perfect on my patio doors. My momma could make these!.
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- DIY Magnolia Wreath, Fixer Upper Magnolia Wreath, DIY Wreath
- Chimney by Dallas Deaver of http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX Chimney
- Stone path by Dallas Deaver of http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX StonePath
- via La Dolce Vita ….in my imaginary sunroom. Its dreary here in Dallas today, and Im longing for some sunshine. Not the oppress…
- Leaf Bowl DIY Craft: Perfect for Fall – Crafts Unleashed
- Fall For DIY Copper and Wood Slice Table tutorial