Photo via: carlysessions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the first in a series of How To posts inspired by good friend and fellow Tennessee blogger, Gail of Clay and Limestone. She suggested a post be written on how to make the concrete balls tha…
- Magic Nuudles to make a kitchen for the doll house! sink, fridge and oven! even the rug is made with a biodegradable Magic Nuudles product called CornStruction Paper
- A sweet way to work on fine motor skills this spring! Make a threaded heart paper plate craft for Valentines Day
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- How to print pictures on wood with just wax paper and an inkjet printer. EASY and great results. The perfect DIY.
- DIY switch plate covers wrapped in scrapbook paper could really make a big impact with very little effort or expense
- DIY: Add patina to new clay pots
- Read this great article about restyling furniture then go to vintagebette.com to get the paint and finish you need to update that old dresser into a feature piece of decor with 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Paints by CeCe Caldwells.
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- Grey Quartz Countertops (Ceasarstone Cement TM 3040), Transitional, kitchen, Carla Lane Interiors
- Check out this item at One Kings Lane! Hope 3-Drawer Nightstand, Antiqued Ivory
- Yes – you can paint outdoor furniture with GF Milk Paint!! Sunglow Yellow on that chair. Topcoat is not necessary, but choose Exterior 450 if you want a little more shine. (One Kings Lane – Sunset Cocktail Palette – Hyannis Chaise, Lemon)