Photo via: artsandclassy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a tutorial on how to make DIY reclaimed wood wall art using the Abundance Mandala Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/abundance-mandala-stencil-yoga-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- A DIY stenciled fabric cusion for an outdoor chair using the Entwined Allover Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-pattern-2.html
- A DIY stenciled cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares and HGTV tutorial on painting and stenciling a wooden dresser. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/kuba-chevron-stencil-kim-myles.html
- Turn a flea market find like this coffee table into a designer piece using the paisley allover stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils.
- Its two, two, two stencil patterns in one! This stencil tutorial shows you how to use small allover stencils from our Furniture Stencils Collection to dress up
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- Stencil Your Way to Lovely French Furniture – 13 Decorating Ideas using the French Love Letters Furniture Stencils from Royal Design Studio
- Do you have a DIY furniture project that is cracking? From coffee tables to cutting boards, seasonal changes can cause wood to crack. Im sharing building tips about how to prevent your wood furniture from cracking.
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- 11 DIY Outdoor Stencil Projects for Summertime Fun using Royal Design Studio Stencils
- Laundry Rooms are an ideal space to add stencil patterns and color to make them more inviting, vibrant and fun — or serene and classic as well!