Photo via: umla.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a tutorial on how to make DIY reclaimed wood wall art using the Abundance Mandala Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/abundance-mandala-stencil-yoga-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a set of nesting tables using furniture patterns. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/craft-stencils-furniture-stencils.html
- A DIY stenciled fabric cusion for an outdoor chair using the Entwined Allover Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-pattern-2.html
- A DIY stenciled cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- Turn a flea market find like this coffee table into a designer piece using the paisley allover stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils.
- Excited to share with you my second project of the girls playroom. It’s all coming together pretty quickly. Although, I have put the painting the baseboards on the backburner. I’ll leave that less fun project for another day. Today I have a really fun tutorial inspired by a project I found on Pinterest. I’ve been…
- Barbara Walker Creates a Beautiful Wall Design in Raised Plaster | Walls Stencils, Plaster Stencils, Painting Stencils, Plaster Molds
- Good tutorial on getting the Pottery Barn black finish… and she found this dresser at a Goodwill store for…TWELVE DOLLARS!
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- Fixer Upper: Yours, Mine, Ours and a Home on the River | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Painting a dresser is not that hard. Heres how to paint a dresser at chicdesigngeek.com