Photo via: beesandroses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- Love this floral frame! Such a cute diy project for a photo booth
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.
- I made this table top out of pallet wood but used dimensional lumber to build a frame for it. I …
- Like this tutorial on how to make a couch frame- thinking Ill tweak the seat measurement for a twin mattress base. Really liking the built in armrest storage! Hoping to figure out an easy way to build safe and easy to disassemble for moving purposes
- Here is your next pallet project! Create a large letter out of pallet wood. I love the rustic look of pallets and the amazing price of…FREE!
- Heres 50 great beginner woodworking projects that will get you comfortable with the basics of building with wood. Some of the projects below can be completed in a weekend and others in just a few hours, either way all the projects will help you create something great out of wood.
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- The Short cut way to repaint kitchen cabinets with no sanding,stripping, or even removing the doors! Plus a lot of cute furniture re-dos.
- Cute idea to hang an old window, then add a wooden awning and flowerbox. It would look great on the side of a shed or garage! Www.rehouseny.com for salvaged wood and windows
- Gorgeous! A lovely mix of French and rustic country decor 🙂 I would switch out the painting for a mirror, but either way, its beautiful!