Photo via: mypeartreehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tour a Redecorated Lake House Living Room in Blues and Greens | Mint Mingo Chair, Midcentury Modern Teak Side Table, Blue Lotte Lamp, Turquoise McCoy Pottery Collection
- This easy modern DIY outdoor bench was made with $35 of materials – and uses no nails or screws! Looks just like a Williams Sonoma one for $1,400. Wouldnt this look great in your garden?
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Build your own diy coffee table. Its easy and way cheaper then buying one from a store. This DIY Coffee Table can be made to look rustic or modern.
- Looking to add a little extra color to a painted piece of furniture? Learn how to make furniture glaze in any color – its SO easy!
- Its so easy to create a beautiful mural in your house – all you need is a projector and a little patience! This post will show you exactly how its done.
- Hey there friends! Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?! I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I …
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- Hanging tin cans with babys breath – so cute, easy and inexpensive!! wedding decor
- Make your own side table in minutes with this fun idea of turning a wire basket into the perfect piece for your home. Quick and easy DIY anyone can do!
- This DIY coffee table was inspired by a West Elm find for $999 – except we made our version for less than $50 using pallet wood. Its easy to do!