Photo via: cosmopolitan.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hanging tin cans with babys breath – so cute, easy and inexpensive!! wedding decor
- AMAZING IDEA! No tools needed! Hate your BOOB LIGHTS? Me too. This popular, super easy DIY can be done in 5 MINUTES!!! GREAT DIY lighting update from heatherednest.com
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- From used cans to old pallets, check out these awesome ideas to maximize your storage space and declutter your life.
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- Cute little side table made from a lamp – looks so easy! liquidnails dontjustglueit spon
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Door, PalletDesk, RecyclingWoodPallets Office desk from an old door and pallets. Very easy! DIY
- Old black coffee table from craigslist painted mint green with gold feet! great and easy DIY!
- Super cute and easy DIY Towel Holder at www.shanty-2-chic.com … LOVE THIS!
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.