Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage inspired Hotel Key Rack created using recycled wood with brass hooks for…
- Handmade bathroom shelf with nickel finish towel hooks. A perfect addition to any home bathroom, apartment, or country cottage. Made from solid wood.
- Old door turned hall tree. Put some more decorative hooks for bags and a strip below shelf for kids… I love it!
- Use hooks, not towel bars. | 34 Ingenious Ways To De-Clutter Your Entire Life
- Foyer. Bench. Hooks.
- Just three ingredients (rope, two hooks and a painted shelf) are all it takes to construct this easy DIY rope shelf.
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- Lights and curtains
- DIY Burlap Curtains | must make!!!! Rustic home, perfect on my patio doors. My momma could make these!.
- You can make curtains for your patio with inexpensive drop cloths. Just follow…
- You can make curtains for your patio with inexpensive drop cloths. Just follow this simple DIY outdoor curtains tutorial.
- How to make your own yarn tassels to put on curtains – or just about anywhere else in your home. These are cheap, easy, and gorgeous!