Photo via: divaofdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create an end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool. This is a great repurposing project that is both stylish and functional.
- Night stand table how awesome is this!
- Redo It Yourself: Create stylish solar lighting for your outdoor space using old lamps!
- With a little spray paint and some burlap I made over a garage sale folding chair that had seen better days! homecrafts
- Old Beds Got a Makeover into These Wonderful Benches – These are cool. Would be fun for the porch if I could find one at a garage sale
- Upcycled a couple of pallets into a bar stool.
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Dresser Makeover. A small version of this would make a great night stand! More
- Repurpose an old vintage chair into a pretty drink stand using a galvanized bucket! Perfect for entertaining, parties or bridal showers!
- Garage sale water feature, what do you think?
- Pallet Bar Stool…. Perfect idea for my shed/ skinning shop.. This will rock:
- Use oak pallets to create a small bar space. I love how it is lit up!