Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- photo wall by Lola Bs, via Flickr *Perfect wall color and lovely display!
- DIY Sweet Seating – 12 Cool DIY Furniture Projects | DIY and Crafts
- Stencil Your Way to Lovely French Furniture – 13 Decorating Ideas using the French Love Letters Furniture Stencils from Royal Design Studio
- Have you been looking for an inexpensive way to transfer an image?!? Check out this great WAX PAPER IMAGE TRANSFER tutorial. The video helps with the all the details!
- Painted Upholstery – The Process Revealed (Tutorial) « Hyphen Interiors
- Updates: Watch a time lapse tutorial of the process here and see the full room reveal here! Checking another project off the to-do list today… So, I’ve spent a lot of time trying to fig…
- How to Create the Most Authentic Chippy Paint Finish – excellent tutorial + video shows how to get this awesome finish using layers of paint and wax. This is an amazing finish! – via Sawdust Girl
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Transfer your text to wood or other surfaces causing less damage to your project. Transfer paper works amazing for this. Very easy and inexpensive. texttowood easytext easytransfer wood text transfer nodamage easy diy childrencraft woodtext paintmarker
- A sweet way to work on fine motor skills this spring! Make a threaded heart paper plate craft for Valentines Day
- Sweet hot air balloon wallpaper ☁️ lapel de pared por encomenda aqua ☁️ www.littlecloud.pt