Photo via: pepino-home-decor.xyz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expedit bookcase turned into an island for the kitchen!
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Unused Old Dresser Turned Bench | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- How to Turn an Old Dresser Into a Cool TV Stand
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Embrace a bold scheme – While sometimes cool and minimalist, contemporary homes also incorporate colour. But rather than simply featuring on walls, it crops up in unexpected places – on cabinetry, woodwork or radiators. This contemporary kitchen space is a great example, with sleek but colourful surfaces creating energy and personality in an otherwise pared-back scheme.
- There is nothing I love more than upcycle projects. I took this old, falling apart ladder, and turned it into my DIY ladder nightstand! Its so cool!
- A Traditional Piece of Furniture Becomes a Cottage Kitchen Island
- Shiplap kitchen island!
- Beautiful Rustic Kitchen. Marble center island, Fixtures, and ceiling beams.
- In this long, slim kitchen, the owners have extended the top of the island unit, meaning people can tuck feet under without knocking knees while enjoying a cuppa. When they’re finished, they can tuck the stools underneath to keep things streamlined. Stools: CH56, Hans J. Wegner.