Photo via: ruthiehart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- sponsored My entry in the Fab Furniture Flippin Contest sponsored by Saltwash. See the full transformation at www.AllThingsNewAgain.net
- Layering and distressing with Velvet Finishes furniture paint is super easy! Follow this step-by-step guide for a simple furniture transformation!
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- 2016 Photo Gallery | 58 Honey Run Rd., Blairstown, New Jersey
- Dollar Store Challenge | Photo Board Using Glass Candlesticks DollarStoreChallenge SouthernColor
- Rustic farmhouse entry | @mcnellyfarmhouselove on Instagram
- Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”
- 2016 Paint Color Ideas for your Home“White Dove OC-17 by Benjamin Moore” Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
- My first Coastal Inspirations project created with Saltwash for the incredible weathered effect on this buffet for the Fab Furniture Flipping Contest.
- Get Additonal 10% discount on Stainless Steel Silver Round Charger Plates @ https://goo.gl/TzB9pA
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- For all who havent heard there is an Instagram Builders Challenge hosted on Instagram every so often by the WoodGrainGirls called the IG Builders challenge. I