Photo via: brutdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $50 fire pit using concrete tree rings…easy!!
- DIY Outdoor Cinder Block Lounge-10 DIY Concrete Block Furniture Projects
- Big Shipping Pallet And Concrete Block Outdoor Table
- This is the first in a series of How To posts inspired by good friend and fellow Tennessee blogger, Gail of Clay and Limestone. She suggested a post be written on how to make the concrete balls tha…
- Instructions for making a concrete sphere. Seen it before but this one actually has the directions!!⚜Buffy VS⚜
- DIY Home Decor: How To Paint a Faux Concrete Wall Finish — Color Therapy
- DIY – How to Acid Stain a Concrete Patio
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- Garden lights, made of Concrete for creatives, painted with Maya-Gold⚜Buffy VS⚜
- Concrete Leafs for Avoid Erosion
- elm + concrete coffee – Concrete Pig
- DIY kruk van beton. Would love to try working with concrete some day