Photo via: babycheapskate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nightstand Makeover Painted in Plum! Colorful Nightstand Makeover with Dixie Belle Paint.
- No boughs of holly here, but our Deck the Halls Wreath is so colorful, fun, and festive, youll never miss them! In fact, this is one wreath thats overflowing with a generous abundance of bright, glitter-sprinkled shatterproof ornaments. So you can deck the party with this wreath without a worry. Also in the mix are rich life-like greenery, red berries, and fanciful pinecones. Carefully constructed for seasons of colorful presentations. A holiday wreath covered with an abundance of colorful, shatterproof ornaments Each ornament is painted in festive holiday colors and sprinkled with glitter Wire frame ensures ornaments stay in place and your wreath holds its shape 4-1/2 center opening
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- pottery barn style dresser revival, painted furniture
- dresser makeover – natural wooden drawers with upcycled grey painted outer…
- Painted Cottage Chic Shabby Aqua French Dresser : The Painted Cottage, Vintage Painted Furniture
- More colorful nursery storage.
- Engineering for Kids: Build tall and colorful structures with skewers
- white on white on white. How we transformed our home from the most colorful, outdated home to the trendiest home on the block www.theruggedrooster.com whiteonwhiteonwhite
- hidden colorful chairs table
- Colorful container garden
- DRIFTWOOD and Colorful FELT BALLS Mobile Handmade by FeelFeltFelt