Photo via: patinaparadise.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY. How to build a plank table. How to build a farmhouse table. How to get a weathered wood finish with paint and stain.
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- DIY table with 2×8 boards (4.75 each for $31.00) from Lowes This is the coolest website! If you love Pottery Barn but cant spend the money, this website will give you tons of inspiration. @ Home Renovation Ideas
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- My first Coastal Inspirations project created with Saltwash for the incredible weathered effect on this buffet for the Fab Furniture Flipping Contest.
- DIY Driftwood Orb Home Decor,Learn to make this unique piece with a coastal home decor theme. driftwood crafts, home decor, wood orb via @madeinaday
- easy diy toy box with shelves made from all 1x boards plans by ana-white.com
- drawer has been outfitted with pegboard inserts. The boards can be sized to fit existing drawers and the pegs can be adjusted to secure stacks of bowls and plates. Store dishes in low drawers — near the sink or dishwasher.
- Turn your dated file cabinet into a faux specimen cabinet with balsa wood and metal pulls.
- Deer with Antlers Trophy Head Magnet Brooch Pin – Handmade Faux Taxidermy White Buck Stag with Gold Antlers from Polymer Clay This little faux
- Coastal Kitchen Makeover – Sand and Sisal sandandsisal.com
- Coastal Shabby Chic Wood Chair Furniture Makeover | Arts and Classy