Photo via: sandandsisal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coastal Shabby Chic Wood Chair Furniture Makeover | Arts and Classy
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Roping Style Discard Bench Makeover | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Color and Wallpaper Night Desk Revamp | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- DIY Wooden Stenciled Doormat – Made from 2×2 and sisal rope. I love the way you can personalize it with any graphic!
- Kitchen Table Makeover with Easy Rust-Oleum Driftwood Stained top.
- Sisal rope Trash Can | Waste bin | Upgrade | Rustic | Easy cheap fast DIY | Poubelle | Salle de bain | Home Decor
- Kellie Smith, creator of Velvet Finishes, shows just how easy it is to paint furniture! Velvet Finishes is a NO sand, NO wax, NO chalk, EASY to use furniture…
- Ingredients: 1 cup sand mixed with 1/2 tbsp cornstarch. Add 1 tbsp dish soap and water as needed (add food coloring if youd like) let dry for 2 hrs
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- Coastal Table With Faux Plank Boards & Saltwash – Patina Paradise
- this is my style… beautiful colour scheme that is very coastal and cosy.
- DIY Driftwood Orb Home Decor,Learn to make this unique piece with a coastal home decor theme. driftwood crafts, home decor, wood orb via @madeinaday