Photo via: mollyfreydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood Feature Accent Wall Ideas Using Flooring – From farmhouse mud rooms to kitchens… and even used as headboards… there are so many amazing ways to add texture and interest with flooring, that you wont be walking on!
- baskets on the wall. would be great for a closet for my purses, scarves.
- Right Angle Braces – Wood Mag Tip of the Day For each pair, start with a 12″ square of 3⁄4″ Baltic-birch plywood and cut it in half diagonally. Then cut notches for the clamps, above. You can vary sizes to suit larger or smaller projects. The braces help with more than glue-ups. Clamp a pair to a chest, above, to support the lid as you install hinges.
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- Give your tween or teen girls closet a gorgeous and more grown-up new look with ready-made cabinets and bold use of color.
- Expedit shelving in a walk-in closet is a cheap alternative to custom closets. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- Check out this closet door makeover using paintable beadboard wallpaper! Transform your bifold closet doors with wallpaper, trim, and white paint!
- Gorgeous Under Stair Storage look Charleston Transitional Staircase Image Ideas with built-in storage closet closet organizers hidden storage pull-out shelves pull-out storage secret closet stair
- Could totally make this work in our small laundry room closet! is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Home Decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- 5 Unique DIY Flooring Ideas:Plywood Planks, Paper Bag, Stencils…
- Our cynder block bench. Added IKEA patio flooring and a couple of succulents for ambiance.
- DIYI Plywood Day Bed