Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yellow dresser.
- Yes – you can paint outdoor furniture with GF Milk Paint!! Sunglow Yellow on that chair. Topcoat is not necessary, but choose Exterior 450 if you want a little more shine. (One Kings Lane – Sunset Cocktail Palette – Hyannis Chaise, Lemon)
- A few pieces of scrap wood, a bit of stain and some craft paint and you can create a rustic and custom-coloured scrap wood chevron art piece.
- chevron anchor pillow | Tiffany Chevron Anchor Throw Pillow by RexLambo | Society6
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Spackle holes to make a cheap Ikea Billy bookcase look high-end! |A house full of sunshine
- via La Dolce Vita ….in my imaginary sunroom. Its dreary here in Dallas today, and Im longing for some sunshine. Not the oppress…
- Spackle holes to make cheap bookcase look high-end! |A house full of sunshine
- Summer is coming and it’s time to thinking about how to make the outdoor life more colorful. You can enjoy the sunshine, natural and the fresh air without staying far away from your home. How? The answer is backyard, the magic place where your family and you spend the joyful summer time together. What you […]
- Fake it with layered lighting – Sometimes sunshine is in short supply, so make sure your kitchen is equipped with effective illumination. As well as background lighting, you’ll need task lighting that focuses on the food preparation areas.
- DIY : Concrete Stool
- Create a stylish end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool