Photo via: society6.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- make an easy large throw pillow for less than $5
- Thats right you can create beautiful garden stones by broken dishes or china. So dont throw that china away or those ceramic dishes away.
- Create your own little mountain decor by upcycling your old sweaters into a mountain cushion /pillow. Full tutorial.
- Diy Structured Pleat Lumbar Pillow by Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY, home decor, and recipes blog.
- Chevron Fabric and Sunshine Yellow Stool Makeover
- A few pieces of scrap wood, a bit of stain and some craft paint and you can create a rustic and custom-coloured scrap wood chevron art piece.
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Even a total beginner can make this simple, rustic throw ladder for about $6!!!
- DIY Furniture Makeover – Dont throw out your outdated pieces, just give them a much needed makeover!
- Can you believe this Metallic Rope Throw Basket used to be a cheap dollar store laundry basket? This is such a fun and easy DIY project!
- 10 minute sew easy pillow cover
- For a cool boho vibe on your couch or bed, opt for a bright tasseled pillow.