Photo via: princesspinkygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- We show you how to complete a DIY Bathroom Makeover for Under $100 for a builder grade bathroom using paint, trim and some elbow grease.
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- DIY Buffet Makeover – Looking for a great way to make over a buffet? Check out this easy DIY Buffet Makeover in navy from My Creative Days!
- Simple to do and looks beautiful! How to use and install Paintable Beadboard…
- Keep bikes, scooters, AND helmets stored neatly with this DIY Bicycle Rack! Check out the step-by-step tutorial and download the plans to build your own!
- If you love pallet furniture, then youll want to check out my DIY Pallet Outdoor Dining Table. This is a simple weekend project using an oversized pallet. via @KleinworthCo
- Sad estate sale bookcase gets a pretty makeover with Annie Sloans French Linen mixed with white chall paint from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Woah! Check out this cool pallet TV stand complete with a back lighting for a cool vibe in your media or living room. | Pallet Media Console – DIY TV Stand | 101 Pallet Ideas