Photo via: kisses-for-breakfast.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Have a garage that needs to have some order put on the chaos? When I realized how much wasted space I had in my garage and how disorganized it was getting, I started thinking about cool new ways to turn my garage into a useful, livable space. Check out some of these amazing DIY ideas that show you
- If you’ve been active in the home and garden or DIY blogosphere as of late, you’ve probably seen a few of these DIY canvas photo tutorials around. I wanted to do something a little different, a little easier and a little cheaper, so just before Thanksgiving, when I was set to have a bunch of …
- Christmas – bleach those little dollar store trees for a vintage look. Soak mini Christmas trees in a bath of approximately 1/4 cup of bleach to a gallon of hot water. It took approximately 15 minutes to bleach these trees.
- 15 Ingenious DIY Decor Tricks Youve Never Thought Of
- Have you been looking for an inexpensive way to transfer an image?!? Check out this great WAX PAPER IMAGE TRANSFER tutorial. The video helps with the all the details!
- Come check out these gorgeous pictures of my neutral modern farmhouse living room. See tips on how to decorate your open floor plan home with neutrals.
- This Duncan Phyfe vintage buffet had been left for dead with etched names by kids, veneer missing, and broken doors. With TLC, it is made new. Come see!
- Looking for homemade pet gate ideas that look store bought and that your doggies will love? Check out this indoor DIY plan for a folding free standing dog gate. Its easy to build, decorative enough to leave out and neatly folds when not in use. FREE PLANS!
- Prev Page1 of 11Next Page Do you have a fantastic collection of books that needs a fantastic home library? Check out these fun, creative bookshelf ideas for storing all your treasures! Prev Page1 of 11Next Page
- Check out my Shopkins Collection – Get the Shopkins Checklist app on iOS and Android App Stores!