Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craft storage for playroom!!! create a storage armoire by adding crown moulding, bun feet, and shutters to a bookcase
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Forget candles. These creative lighting ideas are a cheap and easy way to get your backyard beautiful for summer entertaining.
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Lots of easy and creative ways to organize your garage! Most of these are Cheap, DIY projects that anyone can do.
- i am so going to do this. i have quite a few shirts that no longer fit me and this would be a great way to re-purpose them. no-sew cardigan tutorial – SO EASY.
- Whether you need more light or just attempting to create a cozy look for your home, string lights would be the prettiest way to do it. Hang string lights on walls, ceilings, fill a jar with it, a million creative ways for instant cozy mood in your home! Here is a collection of our favorite string li
- How to turn IKEA industrial — from a cheap shelf to a beautiful wood and metal industrial style shelf Real Happy Space on /Remodelaholic/
- How to make your own yarn tassels to put on curtains – or just about anywhere else in your home. These are cheap, easy, and gorgeous!
- Quick n Easy DIY wall decor or notice board for your office, classroom, kitchen. Use a cork trivet, old or new . Great way to use fabric scraps.
- Build your own diy coffee table. Its easy and way cheaper then buying one from a store. This DIY Coffee Table can be made to look rustic or modern.