Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chippy Teal Dresser at Create Inspire — I like the idea of painting over the place for the mirror (or the mirror!) with chalkboard paint.
- Buy inexpensive frames, paint the frame, and paint the glass with chalkboard paint.
- DIY reversible large framed chalkboard + learn how to make chalkboard paint in any color!
- Tavern Green Dresser Makeover. Painting Furniture With The Old Fashioned Milk Paint. | Thirty Eighth Street
- Mirrored Dresser Old White with Diamond overlay, Chic mirror dresser Annie Sloan old white chalk paint
- Painting a dresser is not that hard. Heres how to paint a dresser at chicdesigngeek.com
- Curbside Dresser Makeover. This curbside dresser has been transformed into a beautiful piece with some paint and new knobs. mycreativedays.com
- The paint on this dresser was coming off so I decided to strip it and stain it! A dresser makeover without paint from mycreativedays.com.
- Dresser Makeover Using Chalk Paint
- Read this great article about restyling furniture then go to vintagebette.com to get the paint and finish you need to update that old dresser into a feature piece of decor with 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Paints by CeCe Caldwells.
- Darling girls room gallery wall decor! Love the chippy glam dresser makeover! So easy to paint, cute girls room decor ideas!
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…